That led to the first Phase III double blinded, randomized, placebo controlled trial for stem cells growing new contractile muscle in post heart attack tissue in advanced heart failure patients - results published in the American Heart Journal Bioheart MyoCell pts 95.
What does AHJ stand for?
AHJ stands for American Heart Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHJ
We have 3 other meanings of AHJ in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Heads of Independent Schools of Australia
- Alamo Heights Independent School District (Texas)
- American High-Income Trust (investment company)
- American Home Inspectors Training (Institute; Waukesha, Wisconsin)
- American Hungarian Information Technology (Internet services)
- Attack Helicopter Instrumented Test
- Alberta Housing Industry Technical Committee (Canada)
- Association of Hole in the Wall Camps
- Albert Hammond, Jr. (musician)
- Alternative Health Journal
- Area Having Jurisdiction
- Association Hospitalière de Joeuf (French: Hospital Association of Joeuf; Joeuf, France)
- Authority Having Jurisdiction
- Authority Housing Jurisdiction
- Alabama Hunter-Jumper Association
- American Horse Jumping Association
- Ad Hoc Joint Action Group (Phillipines)
- Alte Herren, Junge Blondinen
- Arquivo Histórico Judaico Brasileiro
- Airman Halabi Justice Committee (Ahmad Al-Halabi support group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study is recently published in the American Heart Journal.
Al-Qethamys paper detailing her invention was published in the American Heart Journal in 2008 to critical acclaim from the world medical community.
THE trace element magnesium has an important role to play in saving lives of coronary artery bypass patients according to a report in the American Heart Journal.
He has also served as an invited reviewer for the journals Clinical Chemistry, Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, American Heart Journal, and Intensive Care Journal.
Nutraceutical: Hawthorn Indication: Heart failure Source: American Heart Journal, 2002;143:910-915 Research: Researchers treated 209 patients who had suffered from severe heart failure for at least six months.
Published monthly by Mosby, a division of Harcourt Health Sciences, the American Heart Journal has been a trusted resource for cardiologists and general practice physicians for over 70 years.
American Heart Journal (June 2012) 163 (6): 955-962.