23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Today at the 2010 American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA) conference, FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.
What does AHRA stand for?
AHRA stands for American Healthcare Radiology Administrators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHRA
We have 19 other meanings of AHRA in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Health Records
- Atelier Hautes Résolutions (French: High Resolution Workshop)
- Attack Helicopter Regiment
- Australian Health Review (Australian Healthcare & Hospitals Association)
- Avenir et Histoire des Recycleurs (French: Future and History of Recyclers)
- Average Heart Rate
- Average Hull Roughness (sailing)
- Aviemore Highland Resort, Ltd. (Scotland, UK)
- Acton Hot Rod Association (UK)
- Advanced Helmet Sight Reticle Assembly
- American Home Recording Act
- American Hot Rod Association
- Arabian Horse Registry of America
- Audio Home Recording Act
- Automatic Header Rate Adjustment
- Arizona Historical Records Advisory Board
- Assisted Human Reproductive Agency of Canada
- African Health Research and Academic Institutions (African Partnership Conference)
- Arts and Humanities Research Board
- Afghan Human Rights Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the American Healthcare Radiology Administrators.
In an effort to enhance the value of the radiology administrator and to provide a standardized assessment of the knowledge and performance of those who fill this position, the American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA) has developed a Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) Program.
March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Healthcare Radiology Administrators will be hosting an audio conference called PACS Archiving: Deciding What's Best.
The program provides eligibility for continued medical education (CME) credits offered by the American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA).
Fuji will feature its FCR 5000MA at the American Healthcare Radiology Administrators Annual Meeting July 28 through August 1 in New Orleans.
The new products, unveiled this week at the annual meeting of American Healthcare Radiology Administrators, include a digital imaging system and software that improves image analysis and information management.
They also can join organizations like the American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA) and the Society for Computer Applications in Radiology (SCAR) to network with peers and take training courses.