The American Health and Beauty Aids Institute (AHBAI) held its 14th annual Proud Lady beauty show March 15-17 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
What does AHBAI stand for?
AHBAI stands for American Health and Beauty Aids Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Hot Boat Association
- Ames Home Builders Association (Ames, IA)
- Anchorage Home Builders Association (Anchorage, AK)
- Appalachian Home Builders Association (Murphy, NC)
- Arabian Horse Breeders Alliance (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Arcadian Home Builders Association
- Arkansas Home Builders Association (Little Rock, AR)
- Asheville Home Builders Association (Asheville, NC)
- Aspire Higher Business Alliance
- Atlanta Home Builders Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Acquired Hemophilia B Blood
- After Hours Blues Band
- AIDS-Hilfe beider Basel (German; AIDS support organization; Basel, Switzerland)
- A Home-Based Business Online
- Association of Hispanic and Black Business Students (New York University)
- Amsterdamse Hockey en Bandy Club
- Apparent Horizon Boundary Condition (mathematics)
- Armentières Handball Club (Armentières, France)
- Arrow Heights Baptist Church (Broken Arrow, OK)
- Ashmont Hill Bridge Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jesse Jackson announced a national boycott of Revlon products, and the American Health and Beauty Aids Institute (AHBAI), an organization of black businesses in the ethnic beauty aids industry, added $3 million to its existing $2 million campaign designed to encourage black consumers to buy ethnic beauty aids manufactured by blacks.
Soft Sheen's extensive research findings of the young Black consumer and the marketing strategy behind Alternatives is similar to findings concluded by Sophisticate's Black Hair Styles and Care Guide and The Hunter-Miller Group as presented in July to the American Health and Beauty Aids Institute (AHBAI), an international Ethnic beauty trade association.