AHMA HARDWARE SHOW CANCELED The American Hardware Manufacturers Association has canceled its 2005 AHMA Hardware Show, originally scheduled for April 3 to 5.
What does AHMA stand for?
AHMA stands for American Hardware Manufacturers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHMA
We have 25 other meanings of AHMA in our Acronym Attic
- Atom Heart Mother (Pink Floyd album)
- Australian Health Management Group (private health insurer; Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia; also seen as AHMG)
- Auto Hits Machine (Internet marketing)
- Automated Hacking Machines
- Auxiliary Handling Machine
- Average Hamiltonian Model Method
- Aviation Heritage Museum (Australia)
- Alexander Haas Martin & Partners (Atlanta, GA)
- Anti-Helicopter Mine (Countermeasures)
- À Mon Humble Avis (French: In My Humble Opinion)
- American Holistic Medical Association
- American Hotel & Motel Association
- Analecta Hymnica Medii Aevi (Latin; hymn book)
- Atlanta High Museum of Art (Atlanta, GA)
- Australian Health Ministers' Advisory Council (Australia)
- Affordable Housing Management Association, Pacific Southwest (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Australian Health Ministers Advisory Committee
- Acceptance Home Mortgage Corp. (San Marcos, TX)
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center (San Diego, CA)
- American Honda Motor Company, Inc. (est. 1959)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a show displaying everything from hammers to hammocks to heavy-duty work gloves, the American Hardware Manufacturers Association (AHMA) Hardware Show has traditionally attracted paint and coatings companies.
Two examples are the American Hardware Manufacturers Association and the National Machine Tool Builders Association.
The American Hardware Manufacturers Association (AHMA) today announced that Mr.
GLM and the American Hardware Manufacturers Association could not agree about proper support and promotion of their long-running show.
The American Hardware Manufacturers Association (AHMA) today announced the results of the first AHMA Home Improvement Industry Confidence Index.
QRS Corporation today announced that Senior Technical Product Manager Melanie Ligons will speak at the 2004 Hardlines Technology Forum, sponsored by the American Hardware Manufacturers Association (AHMA), in Chicago on Monday, April 26, 2004, at 1:15 pm CT.
10, the final event jointly organized by the American Hardware Manufacturers Association and Reed Exhibitions.