23 /PRNewswire/ -- Greyhound race tracks employed almost 15,000 people and paid almost $272 million in taxes in 2006 according to an annual report released today by the American Greyhound Track Operators Association (AGTOA).
What does AGTOA stand for?
AGTOA stands for American Greyhound Track Operators Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AGTOA in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Gene Technologies, Inc. (biotechnology; Germantown, MD)
- Associateship of Government Technical Institute (Singapore)
- Association of Geography Teachers of Ireland (est. 1961)
- Australian Government Technical Interoperability Framework
- Advanced Gunning Transceiver Logic
- Al Ghazi Tractors Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Australian Gem Testing Laboratory (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- American Greedy Trial Lawyers Association (spoof)
- Association of Golf Tour Operators
- Auto Glass Technician Olympics
- Additional Ground Training Period
- Aeon Genesis Translation Proclamation (gaming)
- Agartala Gas Turbine Project (India)
- Avestha Gengraine Technologies Private Limited (India)
- Asociación Grupo de Trabajo Redes (Spanish)
- Auxiliary Ship General Technical Research
- Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor
- Angiotensin II Receptor, Type 2
- Above Ground Transport System
- Advanced Gunnery Training System
Samples in periodicals archive:
TC Memo 1973-225, the American Greyhound Track Operators Association made a pledge to the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce to help Florida attract the Republican National Convention.
a) AGTOA: American Greyhound Track Operators Association (b) NGA: National Greyhound Association (c) AGC: American Greyhound Council
It is a joint effort of the American Greyhound Track Operators Association (AGTOA), representing tracks and the National Greyhound Association (NGA) representing breeders and kennel operators.
June 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Officials of the American Greyhound Track Operators Association (AGTOA) today urged members of Congress to reject the report of the National Gambling Impact Study Commission (NGISC), calling it "flawed, biased and without merit.
April 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Greyhound Track Operators Association (AGTOA) today announced the passage of several new resolutions designed to ensure the welfare of racing greyhounds.