In the US, there is a small but significant market for grass-fed livestock products, and the PFLA said it was in close contact with its counterparts of the American Grassfed Association.
What does AGA stand for?
AGA stands for American Grassfed Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGA
We have 221 other meanings of AGA in our Acronym Attic
- Amateur Golfers Association
- American Galvanizers Association
- American Gaming Association (Washington, DC)
- American Gas Accumulator Company
- American Gas Association
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Gelbvieh Association
- American Genetic Association
- American Go Association
- American Grandprix Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Look for products marked "American Grassfed," as they meet rigorous standards set forth by the American Grassfed Association including certifying meat that comes only from animals that ate nothing but their mother's milk and flesh grass or grass-type hay from birth to harvest.
Carole Morison; and rancher, veterinarian and president of the American Grassfed Association, Dr.
Partners with Food Alliance for More Rigorous Standard and Certification Program DENVER -- The American Grassfed Association (AGA), representing more than 300 grassfed livestock producers, today rejected standards for grassfed claims announced by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), protesting rules that allow confinement of animals and the use of hormones and antibiotics.