Vemma's wins in the American Graphic Design Awards competition include: * Verve packaging * Vemma Bod-e packaging * Vemma Brand Safety Manual To view the Vemma brands in the GDUSA winners' gallery, go to http://www.
What does AGDA stand for?
AGDA stands for American Graphic Design Award
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGDA
We have 5 other meanings of AGDA in our Acronym Attic
- American Gage Design
- Amiens Gaz Dépannage (French gas supplier)
- Artykuly Gospodarstwa Domowego (Polish: domestic appliances)
- Association Genevoise des Diabétiques (French: Diabetes Association in Geneva, Switzerland)
- Attention Getting Device
- Aurence Glane Développement (French development group)
- Australian Geodetic Datum
- Australian Government Directory
- Sea Going Dredge (US Navy ship designation)
- Aberrant Growth and Death 2
- Australasian Gymnastics Dance Academy (Australia)
- Australian Garage Door Association
- Australian Grand Dairy Award
- Australian Graphic Design Association
- Agricultural Disability Awareness and Risk Education
- Agriculture-Related Databases, Datasets and Information Systems
- Amiga Games Database
- Animal Genetic Data Bank (European Association for Animal Production; University of Veterinary Medicine; Hanover, Germany)
- Advanced General Dentistry Clinic
- Alaska Geographic Data Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
An American Graphic Design Award has been presented to TricorBraun Design and Engineering for its work in the development of Winnie the Pooh Baby Care products, a recently launched line of natural, infant toiletries including shampoo, wash and lotion.
The American Graphic Design Awards is the largest and broadest of these and is open to everyone in the community: advertising agencies, graphic design firms, corporations, institutions, publishers and more.
The American Graphic Design Awards is the largest competition, open to everyone in the community: advertising agencies, graphic design firms, corporations, institutions, publishers and more.
9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bill Plageman, Amerlux's Vice President of Marketing, Product Development and Customer Service, has announced that the company's Corporate Capabilities Brochure was recently honored by Graphic Design USA magazine with a 2012 American Graphic Design Award (AGDA).
The agency, now in its 34th year, recently won a 2012 American Graphic Design Award for its Laptop Lunches Bento-Ware packaging for Obentec, Inc.
TricorBraun received the American Graphic Design Award for the creation of Blade, a men's body wash container.
The American Graphic Design Awards competition is sponsored by Graphic Design USA, which has conducted the program for more than 25 years.