Testa American Geological Institute 4220 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22302 9780922152858, $24.
What does AGI stand for?
AGI stands for American Geological Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGI
We have 188 other meanings of AGI in our Acronym Attic
- Air Global International
- Air Gunnery Instructor (UK)
- Alan Guttmacher Institute
- Albi Gestion Immobilière (French property management company)
- Alliance Global Investments Inc.
- Alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitor (diabetes)
- Alpine Group, Inc. (holding company; East Rutherford, NJ)
- Alsea Geospatial, Inc. (Oregon)
- Alternative Gifts International
- American Granby, Inc. (Liverpool, NY)
- Analytical Graphics, Inc.
- Anderson Group Inc (Atlanta, GA)
- Année Géophysique Internationale (French)
- Annuaire Généalogique Internet (French: Internet Genealogical Directory)
- Annual General Inspection
- Antarctic Geographic Information
- Anti-Gang Initiative
- Antwerp Gemological Institute
- Aquent Graphics Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Price is a member of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists and serves on the Board of Trustees for the American Geological Institute Foundation.
The American Geological Institute, which put the strength of the quake at 5.
Geotimes Geotimes is a monthly newsmagazine for the earth and environmental sciences published by the American Geological Institute.
Talk about bad science here, the National Association of Geoscience Teachers, the American Geological Institute, the Geological Society of America, and more, all pointing out that the book was nonsense.
The presidents of the American Geological Institute, the American Geophysical Union, the American Paleontological Society, the Association of American State Geologists, the Geological Society of America, the National Association of Geoscience Teachers, and the Society for Vertebrate Paleontology signed a joint letter to the NPS urging that A Different View be removed "from shelves where buyers are given the impression that the book is about earth science and its content endorsed by the National Park Service.
The American Geological Institute and other education groups believe the wording singles out evolution as a controversial theory and are working to have the provision removed or altered.
Appelbaum is currently a Trustee of the American Geological Institute Foundation.