A recently released report, "Gas Distribution Infrastructure: Pipeline Replacement and Upgrades," prepared for The American Gas Foundation by Yardley Associates provides insight into the need for Local Distribution Companies (LDCs) to replace or upgrade existing pipeline infrastructure.
What does AGF stand for?
AGF stands for American Gas Foundation (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGF
We have 68 other meanings of AGF in our Acronym Attic
- Adjusted Goodness of Fit
- Agen, France - La Garenne (Airport Code)
- Ajinomoto General Foods (Japan)
- Alberta Global Forum (Canada)
- All Glass Fiber
- All Good Friends (gaming clan)
- Allmerica Global Funding LLC
- alt.gothic.fashion (newsgroup)
- Alternative Gothic Fashion
- Amazing Grace Fellowship (various locations)
- American General Finance
- American Growth Fund (mutual fund)
- Anarsist Genclik Federasyonu (Federation of Anarchist Youth, Turkey)
- Anatomic Gift Foundation
- Angioblastic Growth Factor
- Angle of Greatest Flexion (biology)
- Anglo-German Foundation (UK)
- Animate Girls Festival
- Annual Global Funding
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Grossforschungseinrichtungen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pipeline Replacement and Upgrades prepared for The American Gas Foundation by Yardley Associates provides insight into the need for LDCs to replace or upgrade existing pipeline infrastructure.
The American Gas Foundation (AGF) today unveiled a study, Natural Gas as a Transportation Fuel: Models for Developing Fueling Infrastructure, which facilitates the commercial and regulatory analysis for integration of differing models that can be used to help develop natural gas fueling infrastructure.
Gregg Kantor, chairman of the American Gas Foundation noted, "Better energy integration and improved technology and infrastructure will lead to increased safety, reliability and efficiency, and will provide economic and national security benefits that we cannot afford to delay.
A recent study by the American Gas Foundation found that, by 2020, electricity generators are expected to be the dominant sector for natural gas consumption, using 32 percent more than industrial customers and 61 percent more than households.
In an effort to head off a draconian integrity management rule for distribution lines, the American Gas Foundation published in January, Safety Performance and Integrity of the Natural Gas Distribution Infrastructure.
Downes is also a director and past chairman of the American Gas Association and the Natural Gas Council and a trustee of the American Gas Foundation.
natural gas industry, The American Gas Foundation (AGF) commissioned Benjamin Schlesinger and Associates Inc.