was chosen for "dedicated service and leadership to the American Foundry Society in the fields of automotive aluminum casting quality and engineering, management and marketing and for mentoring FEF students.
What does AFS stand for?
AFS stands for American Foundry Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFS
We have 424 other meanings of AFS in our Acronym Attic
- American Farm School (Greece)
- American Fern Society
- American Fertility Society (now American Society for Reproductive Medicine)
- American Field Service
- American Filtration & Separations Society
- American Fisheries Society
- American Flagship Service
- American Folklore Society
- American Food Service
- American Foreclosure Specialists
- American Foundrymen's Society
- American Fuchsia Society
- American Fuji Seal (Japan)
- American Funds Service Company
- Amniotic Fluid-Derived Stem Cell
- Anaesthetic Friends Society (est. 2009)
- Andrew File System
- Angel Flight Samaritans
- Anglo French Services (language training company; Paris, France; est. 1988)
- Annual Financial Statements
Samples in periodicals archive:
metalcasting industry can point to a proud record on using renewable energy sources, focusing on environmental issues and steadily improving safety, according to a white paper developed by the American Foundry Society (AFS).
The 111th Metalcasting Congress is set for May 15-18, in Houston, by the American Foundry Society and the North American Die Casting Association.
org AMERICAN FOUNDRY SOCIETY 1695 Penny Lane Schaumburg, IL 60173 Ph: (847) 824-0181, (800) 537-4237 Fax: (847) 824-7848 Web site: afsinc.
From 1985 to 1995, Twarog worked for the American Foundry Society as a class instructor and director of research.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Foundry Society (AFS) has launched its web-based Metalcasting Career Center to bridge the gap between metalcasting employers and job seekers.
According to a representative from the American Foundry Society, Des Plaines, Ill.
Total Design Solutions Midwest is supported and sponsored by the following publications and associations: American Foundry Society, Antennae Systems & Technology, Battery Power Products & Technology, Cleveland Engineering Society, Design Mart, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Machine Design, Magnetics Magazine, Medical Design News, Motion System Design, New Equipment Digest and Packaging Design.