Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed), the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association International Section, the American Diabetes Association, the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases, the National Retiree Volunteer Center and the Indiana Repertory Theatre as well as a trustee on the board of the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Science.
What does AFPE stand for?
AFPE stands for American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFPE
We have 5 other meanings of AFPE in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Publishing Distribution Library (USAF)
- Air Force Policy Directive Office
- Air Force Publishing Distribution Office
- Advanced Fire Protection Deluge System
- Advanced Function Presentation Data Stream
- Advanced Function Printing Data Stream
- Air Force Personnel Data System
- Action de Formation Préalable à l’Embauche (French job training)
- Advanced Food Processing Equipment, Inc
- Air Force Preliminary Evaluation
- Association de la Femme pour la Protection de l'Environnement (French: Women's Environmental Protection Association)
- Association for Physical Education
- Association Française pour la Protection des Eaux (French: Association for the Protection of French Waters)
- Association pour les Formations aux Professions Educatives et Sociales (French: Association for Training in the Educational and Social Professions)
- Atlantic Fire Protection Engineering (Chesapeake, VA)
- Air Force Packaging Evaluation Activity (USAF)
- Air Force Productivity Excellence Award (US Air Force)
- Air Force Pentagon Enlisted Council
- Armed Forces Product Evaluation Committee
- Association Francophone de Parents d'Enfants Dyslexiques (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has a longstanding record of educational philanthropy, having served as chairman of the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education and trustee of Duke University from 1989 to 2007, during which time he was chairman of the Duke University Health System.
He is Chairman of the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, a Director of the Gladstone Foundation, and past Chairman of the Duke University Health System.
He is a director or member of the advisory board for a number of philanthropic and educational organizations, including the American Cancer Society, Project Hope, the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, Guilford College, Duke University's Fuqua School of Business and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Zenner is a member of numerous associations, including the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, the Health Care Leadership Council and the National Committee for Quality Health Care.
Committee of the World Medical Association, American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, Michigan Health Council, Kalamazoo County Board of Supervisors, Kalamazoo City Commission and Kellogg Foundation.
A trustee of Rockefeller University and chairman of the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, Dr.
He also serves on the Boards of Directors of the National Health Council, The American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, The National Fund for Medical Education and The Council for Excellence in Government.