The American Forum for Global Education and The Center for Teaching International Relations, University of Denver World Affairs Challenge For New York Public High School Students **** Wednesday, May 26, 2004 9:00 AM/ET Contest New York, NY What: For months, select high school students have extensively researched the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, preparing presentations and recommendations on a variety of sub-themes ranging from the rights of the child to global youth and the AIDS crisis.
What does AFGE stand for?
AFGE stands for American Forum for Global Education
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFGE
We have 4 other meanings of AFGE in our Acronym Attic
- American Forage and Grasslands Council (Elmhurst, Illinois)
- Arabidopsis Functional Genomics Consortium (1999-2002; US NSF)
- Arizona Federation of Garden Clubs
- Australasian Forest Genetics Conference
- Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Autoflight Guidance Computer
- Air Force Global Command and Control System
- Air Force Good Conduct Medal
- Air Fluid Gas Exchange
- American Federation of Government Employees
- Association of Federal Government Employees
- African Gem Resources Ltd (South Africa)
- Africa General Corporation (Pty) Ltd (South Africa)
- African General Insurance Company Ltd
- Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Australian Finance Group Financial Planning
- Air Force General Headquarters (China)
- Access Financial Group, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Advanced Future Group International (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, 2001 The American Forum for Global Education (TAF) selected Really Strategies, a content management consulting and services provider to publishers, media and Internet companies, to architect and lead the development of a content management system that will support TAF's online publishing of educational documentation for high school social studies teachers.
Other participants include: Public Education Network, AOL Time Warner Foundation, DuPont, Columbia University, National Center for the Study of Privatization in Education, Sylvan Education Solutions, National Academy Foundation, Merrill Lynch, Bronx Preparatory Charter School, Bayer Corporation, The American Forum for Global Education, Public School Forum of North Carolina, National Center for Education Statistics, Council of Chief State School Officers, and Standard & Poor's.