Prior to that, he worked for the American Foreign Insurance Association (AFIA) from 1974 until 1984 and continued on with Cigna after its acquisition of AFIA until 1986.
What does AFIA stand for?
AFIA stands for American Foreign Insurance Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFIA
We have 18 other meanings of AFIA in our Acronym Attic
- Average Failure Intensity
- Awaiting Further Instructions
- Africa-Indian Ocean Traffic Forecasting Group (ICAO)
- Aerial Firefighting Industry Association
- African Initiative on Ageing (Nigeria)
- African International Achievers
- Air Force Inspection Agency
- Air Force Intelligence Agency
- American Feed Industry Association
- American Floral Industry Association
- Assets for Independence Act
- Associação de Fabricantes para a Indústria Automóvel
- Association Francaise pour l'Intelligence Artificielle (French Association for Artificial Intelligence)
- Away from It All
- Director of Threat & Technology, Air Force Intelligence Agency
- Air Force Intelligence Analysis Agency
- Air Force Incentive Award Board (USAF)
- Air Force Institute for Advanced Distributed Learning
- Al-Faysal Investment Bank Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Association Familiale Intercommunale de Beauvais (French: Beauvais Intercommunal Family Association; Beauvais, France)