and Canada; the Teamsters, the Glass, Molders, Pottery and Allied Workers International Union, PACE, the International Chemical Workers Union Council, GCIU, and the American Flint Glass Workers Union in the United States.
What does AFGWU stand for?
AFGWU stands for American Flint Glass Workers Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Austin Families Genealogical Society
- Automatic Flight Guidance System (NASA)
- Air Force Global Strike Command (US DoD)
- Aerial Free Gunnery Unit (US Navy)
- Air Force Global Weather Agency
- Air Force Global Weather Center (US DoD)
- Air Force Global Weather Central
- Air Force Global Weather Command
- Air Force Global Weather Communications System
- Air Force Global Weather Information System (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and American Flint Glass Workers Union to discuss ``family-friendly'' workplaces that provide elder and child care and health and pension benefits.
Before taking office 17 years ago, the Republican mayor was president of the local American Flint Glass Workers union at Overmeyer Mold Corp.
Business Editors PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 2003 Convention delegates representing the 12,000 members of the American Flint Glass Workers Union (AFGWU) this afternoon voted by an overwhelming 80% to merge with the United Steelworkers of America (USWA), the presidents of the two unions announced here today.
Business Editors TOLEDO, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 10, 2003 The United Steelworkers of America (USWA) and the American Flint Glass Workers Union (AFGWU) have announced a tentative merger agreement between the two organizations, making them one of the largest unions to represent glass workers in the United States.