Poultry & Egg Association (USPOULTRY), the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), and the North American Meat Institute (NAMI) sponsor the annual event.
What does AFIA stand for?
AFIA stands for American Feed Industry Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFIA
We have 18 other meanings of AFIA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Fault Isolation
- Available For Inspection
- Average Failure Intensity
- Awaiting Further Instructions
- Africa-Indian Ocean Traffic Forecasting Group (ICAO)
- Aerial Firefighting Industry Association
- African Initiative on Ageing (Nigeria)
- African International Achievers
- Air Force Inspection Agency
- Air Force Intelligence Agency
- American Floral Industry Association
- American Foreign Insurance Association
- Assets for Independence Act
- Associação de Fabricantes para a Indústria Automóvel
- Association Francaise pour l'Intelligence Artificielle (French Association for Artificial Intelligence)
- Away from It All
- Director of Threat & Technology, Air Force Intelligence Agency
- Air Force Intelligence Analysis Agency
- Air Force Incentive Award Board (USAF)
- Air Force Institute for Advanced Distributed Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Feed Industry Association promotes Gina Tumbarello to Dir of Int'l Policy and Trade.
Southern States Cooperative's Roanoke Feed Mill has been named best in the nation for 2012 by the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), and Feedstuffs, a weekly newspaper for agribusiness.
American Feed Industry Association Seminar: "Improving Feed Mill Efficiency.
7-9 American Feed Industry Association Liquid Feed Symposium Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
We're calling for the complete removal of ruminant-derived meat-and-bonemeal from those plants that make feed for cattle," says Richard Sellers of the American Feed Industry Association, which represents nearly 700 feed companies.
Old Bridge Chemicals has been certified by the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA) for its Safe Feed/Safe Food program.
The event is sponsored by the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), and the American Meat Institute (AMI), and U.