The American Federation of Clinical Oncologic Societies (AFCOS) has formed to support guaranteed access to state-of-the-art care and treatment for the estimated 1.
What does AFCOS stand for?
AFCOS stands for American Federation of Clinical Oncologic Societies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFCOS
We have 1 other meaning of AFCOS in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Cryptographic Operational Maintenance Manual
- Air Force Comptroller Management Engineering Team
- Air Force Commissary Service
- Air Force Communications Security (USAF)
- Air Force Communications Security Center
- Africa Cup of Nations (football)
- Air Force Controlled Unit
- Air Force Cryptographic Operational Operating Manual
- African Centre for Peace Building (est. 2009)
- Air Force Combat Operations Staff
- Armed Forces Courier Service
- Automated Fund Control Order System
- Air Force Communications-Computer Officer Training
- Air Force Command Post
- Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation (US government)
- Association Française de Chirurgie du Pied
- Association Française des Constructeurs de Pompes (French: French Association of Pump Manufacturers)
- Association Francophone de la Communication Parlée (French: Francophone Association of Speech Communication)
- Association of Free Community Papers
- Automatic Flight Control Processor