org and the American Fancy Rat and Mouse Association at www.
What does AFRMA stand for?
AFRMA stands for American Fancy Rat and Mouse Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Air Force Rome Laboratory (Rome, NY)
- Approved Forces Retention Level
- Automated First Registration & Licensing (UK vehicles)
- Air Force Research Laboratory Information Directorate
- Air Frame
- Armed Forces Reserve Manual (US DoD)
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal
- Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Australian Financial Risk Management
- Australian Friends of Ricky Martin (fan club)
- Adaptive Focused Replicator Network
- Advanced First Responder Network (Iraq)
- Agri-Food Research Network (online forum)
- Armed Forces Radio Network
- Africa News Service
- Air Force Retiree News Service
- Action for Reach Out (est. 1993; Hong Kong)
- Air Force Recruiting Office
- Air Force Retention Office
- Anthony, Fez, Ron, Opie (radio shows)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experts associated with the American Fancy Rat and Mouse Association, Hand Feeding Baby Birds, Cichlid Society of Southern California and other groups will be imparting information about chosen favored friends from felines to feathereds.
Sponsored by the American Fancy Rat and Mouse Association, the put the tails, color and size of rodents under the scrutiny of judges.