Our fear is that entrepreneurs have found a way to market it into countries that don't have our strict standards," says Kittrell of the American Environmental Health Studies Project.
What does AEHSP stand for?
AEHSP stands for American Environmental Health Studies Project (Canton, NY; est. 1996)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asociación Española de Hígado y Riñón (Spanish: Spanish Liver and Kidney Association)
- Australian Economic History Review (journal)
- Automated Equipment Historical Records
- Australian E-Health Research Centre (Australia)
- adaptive educational hypermedia systems
- Albert Einstein High School (Kensington, Maryland)
- Alief Elsik High School (Houston, Texas)
- Association for Environmental Health and Sciences
- Association for the Environmental Health of Soils
- Association of Eastern Historical Societies
- Association Européenne des Ecoles d'Hôtellerie et de Tourisme (French: European Association of Hotel and Tourism Schools)
- Ambiente E Higiene Urbana (Spanish)
- Aboriginal Environmental Health Workers (Australia)
- Academia de Evaluación Institucional
- Academic Excellence International, Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Accelerated and Enriched Instruction
- Access Exchange International
- Accountable Equipment Index
- Action Environmental, Inc.
- Active Enterprise Intelligence (software)