He also worked for the National Pest Control Association, Fairfax, Virginia, and the American Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association, Indiana, Pennsylvania, before retiring in 1990.
What does ADTSEA stand for?
ADTSEA stands for American Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Application Document Tracking System
- Army Digital Training Strategy
- Association pour le Développement et de la Transformation Sociale (French)
- Atlantica Diversified Transportation Systems (Canada)
- ATSC (Advanced Television Systems Committee, Inc.) Digital Television Standard
- Audio Data Transport Stream (MPEG)
- Automated Data & Telecommunications Service
- Automated Digital Terminal System
- Automatic Data Test System
- Avionics Depot Test System
- Air Defense Tactical Systems Trainer
- Accelerator Driven Transmutation Technology
- Advanced Digital Television Technologies
- Army Domestic Technology Transfer
- Associate Director for Technology Transition
- Average Daily Truck Traffic
- Aberdeen and District Table Tennis Association (UK)
- Abu Dhabi Table Tennis Association (United Arab Emirates)
- Accelerator Driven Transmutation Technology Application (nuclear energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The teen driving portion of the program has received the ongoing support of and/or collaboration from the following organizations: the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the American Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association (ADTSEA), the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA), the Driving School Association of the Americas (DSAA) and the American Automobile Association (AAA).
The following organizations offer information and services that can assist administrators, instructors, and individuals who are involved with adaptive driver training: American Automobile Association, Manager--Traffic Safety, 12600 Fair Lakes Circle, Fairfax, VA 22033; American Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association, 123 North Pitt Street, Suite 509, Alexandria, VA 22314; American Medical Association Physicians' Guide for Determining Driver Limitation, 535 North Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60610; Association of Driver Educators for the Disabled, ADED Secretariat, 33736 La Crosse, Westland, MI 48185; Chrysler Motors -- Physically-Challenged Resource Center, P.