Lists of mule owners are available from: The American Donkey and Mule Society at 2901 Elm St.
What does ADMS stand for?
ADMS stands for American Donkey and Mule Society (Lewisville, Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADMS
We have 87 other meanings of ADMS in our Acronym Attic
- Angular Dependent Magnetoresistance Oscillation
- Aviation Depot Maintenance Roundout Unit
- Access Device Messaging Specification (Visa Interactive)
- Advanced Database Management System
- Advanced Disaster Management Simulator (training simulation system)
- AEGON Direct Marketing Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Agricultural Drainage Management Systems Task Force (USDA)
- Air Defense Missile Squadron
- Ames Directives Management System
- Applicant Data Management System
- Application Development and Maintenance Services (various locations)
- Application Development, Maintenance and Support (various companies)
- Archived Data Management System (transportation)
- Area Defense Missile System
- Area Drainage Master Study (various locations)
- Army Digitization Master Schedule
- Asian Direct Marketing Symposium
- Asset Description Metadata Schema (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, The American Donkey and Mule Society reports that more than 130 organizations operate on behalf of the mule and more than 300 events are held annually for the sole purpose of exhibiting the gifts and graces of these animals.
The American Donkey and Mule Society, founded in 1967, boasts more than 6,000 members, and events such as Mule Days, held in Bishop, Calif.