Formerly vice president for Allied Dental Program Directors of the American Dental Education Association and past president of the American Dental Hygienists' Association, she still serves ADHA in many capacities and is widely published.
What does ADEA stand for?
ADEA stands for American Dental Education Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADEA
We have 22 other meanings of ADEA in our Acronym Attic
- Aufforderung zur DatenEingabe
- Authorized Data Element
- Automated Design Engineering
- Automatic Data Entry
- Automatic Data Exchange
- Automatic Design Engineering
- Automatic Directory Exchange
- Auxiliary Differential Equation
- Axially Displaced Ellipse (antenna)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
- Army Data Encyclopedia Administrator
- Army Development & Employment Agency
- Army Developmental Employment Agency
- Association for the Development of Education in Africa (RSA)
- Automotive Dealership Excellence Award (est. 2009; India)
- Americas Display Engineering and Applications Conference
- Automobile Dealers Educational Assistance Foundation, Inc
- Alternative Dental Education Assistance Loan (American Dental Education Association)
- Alzheimer's Disease Education And Referral Center
- Attitude Determination Error Analysis System
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the American Dental Education Association (ADEA), applications processed through the ADEA centralized application service for pre-doctoral dental programs numbered 11,780 in 2012.
The six founding IPEC member organizations are the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine, the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, the American Dental Education Association, the Association of American Medical Colleges, and the Association of Schools of Public Health.
Most recently, the 20017 and 20028 American Dental Education Association surveys of senior dental students reported that almost 43% and 41% of students respectively indicated that they were less than or not well enough prepared in providing care for patients with disabilities.
Lauderdale presented a seminar on graduate education admission standards to the American Dental Education Association titled "Land Mines in Candidate Interviewing.
WASHINGTON -- A new article published in the December issue of the Journal of Dental Education (JDE), a scholarly publication from the American Dental Education Association (ADEA), examines a replicable program model for student involvement in oral health care advocacy in order to offer best practices for future implementation at other institutions.
The American Dental Education Association adopted Competencies for Entry into the Profession of Dental Hygiene.
The ADEA and AAL Collaboration Launches its 2013 Online Training Program WASHINGTON -- The Institute for Allied Health Educators (IAHE): an American Dental Education Association (ADEA) and Academy for Academic Leadership (AAL) collaboration, with exclusive sponsorship from Colgate-Palmolive Co.