Three past commanders of the American Defenders of Bataan and Corregidor (ADBC) applaud Japan's government for taking action now.
What does ADBC stand for?
ADBC stands for American Defenders of Bataan and Corregidor (veterans' group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADBC
We have 6 other meanings of ADBC in our Acronym Attic
- All Done Bye Bye (The X-Files)
- American Dry Bean Board (McLean, VA)
- Asian Developent Bank Bonds
- Atkins Diet Bulletin Board
- Adi Dassler Brand Center (Adidas; Germany)
- Advancing Digitization of Biodiversity Collections (US NSF)
- Agriculture Development Bank of China
- Alan Devoe Bird Club (Chatham, NY)
- Alice Drive Baptist Church (Sumter, South Carolina)
- Aligned and Degraded Broadcast Channel (theoretical model)
- Atlanta Duplicate Bridge Center (Norcross, Georgia)
- Adult Behavioral Classification Project Inventory
- Active Duty Base Date
- Adam Derry Brand Development (Los Angeles, CA)
- Annuaire Des Bandes Dessinees
- Artikuluen Datu Base Dokumentala (Basque: Documentary Data Base of Articles)
- Australian Divisional Base Depot (Australia)
- Association des Directeurs de Bibliothèques Départementales de Prêt (French: County Lending Libraries Association of Directors)
- Adobe Systems, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Advanced Business Excellence (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a member of the American Defenders of Bataan and Corregidor.
Past national commander of the American Defenders of Bataan and Corregidor.