Recently, the NYDance Force funded POCD to work collaboratively with the American Dance Legacy Institute (Etudes Project), LehrerDance, Dance Masters of America, and the Western New York institute for Arts and Education to create educational and public dance performances in Buffalo.
What does ADLI stand for?
ADLI stands for American Dance Legacy Institute (Providence, RI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADLI
We have 6 other meanings of ADLI in our Acronym Attic
- Amigos de los Galgos (Spanish: Friends of Greyhounds; Spain)
- Anti-Donor Lymphocyte Globulin
- Automatic Determination of Location and Guidance
- Automatic Door Litigation Group
- Average Daily Lean Gain
- Average Duration of Life Gained (medical treatments)
- Alcester and District Local History Society (UK)
- Accent Dermatology and Laser Institute (Colorado)
- Activities of Daily Living Inventory (Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study)
- Agricultural Development Led Industrialization (Ethiopia)
- Approach, Deployment, Learning and Integration
- Autosomal Dominant Lamellar Ichthyosis
- Advanced Database Linkages in Biotechnology
- Atlantic Dairy Livestock Improvement Corporation
- Adelaide Diagnostic Learning Inventory for Medical Students
- Automatic Data Link Plotting System
- Animal Defense League-Los Angeles (California)
- Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
- Adaptive Digital Line Length Tracking
- Aerial Delivered Land Mine
Samples in periodicals archive:
com SARATOGA SPRINGS American Dance Legacy Institute Conference at the National Museum of Dance Dates: Aug.
During the second panel, "Passing on the Legacy," Carolyn Adams, curator of the American Dance Legacy Institute at Brown University (and a former Paul Taylor lead dancer), said that the core of a work can be taught, but dancers need leeway to enliven the choreography.