27 to March 1); the American Dance Awards of North Haven, Conn.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for American Dance Awards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse (various meanings)
- Alert Dispersal Area
- All Disclaimers Apply
- Allowance for Doubtful Accounts (business accounting)
- Alpha Dressage Association (Florida)
- Alternate Delay Accumulation
- Alternative Discipline Agreement
- Alternative Distribution Alliance
- American Dairy Association
- American Dance Asylum
- American Decency Association
- American Defense Agency (fictitious organization in novel by Dylan Diggs)
- American Dental Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Dietetic Association
- Americans for Democratic Action
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (US)
- Amici dell'Arte (Italian: Friends of Art)
- Amiga Demoscene Archive
- Analog/Digital/Analog (audio CD format, recording/mixing/mastering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His work with Project Moves Dance Company provided Noah the courage to join Billy Elliot - the Broadway Tour, as a professional artist, and was named the Junior Male Dancer of the Year in 2011 by the American Dance Awards.
Major competition wins: Junior Dancer of the Year at American Dance Awards, Teen Outstanding Dancer at New York City Dance Alliance, West Coast Dance Explosion touring assistant
Santora, an OMS Title I English tutor and trained dance teacher, has performed in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York and was awarded the title of regional "Dancer of the Year" from the American Dance Awards.
When he could no longer perform, he remained closely connected to the art by writing about dance, continuing to choreograph for several dance schools on Long Island, and adjudicating at the American Dance Awards and Dance Masters of America.
Make pieces that your students can accomplish," advises Jean Wenzel who judges for Headliners, American Dance Awards, the International Dance Organization, and others.
Rhee moved his American Dance Awards office into the studio and continued to teach classes there.
For a list of other 2002 competition winners, including those from the USA International Ballet Competition, New York City Dance Alliance, American Dance Awards, Dance Masters of America, Youth America Grand Prix, and many more, check out our Web site at www.