We often use the names "daffodil," "narcissus," and "jonquil" interchangeably, though in fact the American Daffodil Society notes that only the first two are synonyms, the former the common general name for the flower and the latter its Latin or botanical name.
What does ADS stand for?
ADS stands for American Daffodil Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADS
We have 630 other meanings of ADS in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance Distribution Services (Australia)
- Allied Digital Services
- Alpha Delta Sigma (national honor society)
- Alternate Data Stream
- Alternative Delivery System
- Alternative Depreciation System (IRS)
- Altitude Decompression Sickness
- Amateur Dramatic Society (UK)
- Ambulatory Data System
- Amcor American Depositary Shares
Samples in periodicals archive:
tastes, including the American Daffodil Society, the North American
They called on the expertise of Jaydee Ager, Executive Director of the American Daffodil Society and former President of the Garden Club of Georgia, to choose the best varieties for Georgia roadsides.