She was awarded the 1999 Sun-Sentinel's Pettijohn Award and the 1999 Ellen Nehr Award for Excellence in Mystery Reviewing by the American Crime Writers League.
What does ACWL stand for?
ACWL stands for American Crime Writers League
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACWL
We have 2 other meanings of ACWL in our Acronym Attic
- American Chain of Warehouses, Inc. (Beacher, IL)
- American Competitiveness and Workforce Improvement Act
- Alameda County Workforce Investment Board (California)
- African Centre for Women, Information and Communications Technology
- All Country World Index Free (equity market indexes)
- Action Committee for Women in Prison (Pasadena, CA)
- American Committee for the Weizmann Institute of Science
- A Channel CW (voltage) Level
- Advisory Center on WTO (World Trade Organization) Law (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Aircraft Warning Light
- Academy of Country and Western Music
- Agricultural Commissioner/Weights and Measures (Los Angeles, CA)
- American Clock and Watch Museum
- Appalachian Center for Wilderness Medicine (Morganton, NC)
- Appalachian Center for World Mission
- Asbestos Containing Waste Material
- Australian Civil War Movement
- Alameda County Waste Management Authority (California)
- Adaptive Center-Weighted Median Filter
- American Century World Mutual Funds, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
com 1-888-439-2665 American Crime Writers League member Richard J.
She is a member of Sisters of Crime, Mystery Writers of America, the Police Writers Association, and the American Crime Writers League.