These charities include the ING Run For Something Better, Denver's Road Home, the American Council of the Blind of Colorado, Boys Hope Girls Hope, Denver CASA, Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Team In Training, The Metro Denver Sports Foundation Charities Board, Warren Village and Easter Seals.
What does ACBCO stand for?
ACBCO stands for American Council of the Blind of Colorado
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman (founder of Lotus automobiles)
- Arts Council of Beaufort County (South Carolina)
- Asymptotic Corrugated Boundary Condition
- Austin College Bridge Club (Sherman, TX)
- Australian Catholic Bishops Conference
- Australian Commercial Bamboo Corporation Limited
- Autonomous Community of the Basque Country
- Atlantic Canada's Breast Cancer Archive
- Alamo City Breast Cancer Council (Texas)
- Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians
- Active Commission Base Date
- Alternating Current Breakdown Strength (electronics)
- Always Consult before Deciding
- APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Customs-Business Dialogue
- Association Canadienne des Bibliotheques de Droit (French: Canadian Association of Law Libraries; Ontario, Canada)
- Australian Centre for Blood Diseases (Monash University Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Australian Chinese Business Development Association
- Academy of Certified Birth Educators & Labor Support Professionals (est. 1986; Olathe, KS)
- Advisory Committee on Business and the Environment (est. 1991; UK)
- Air Contrast Barium Enema
Samples in periodicals archive:
These charities include the American Council of the Blind of Colorado, Colorado Neurological Institute (CNI), Denver CASA - Court Appointed Special Advocates FOR CHILDREN, Denver Rescue Mission, Denver's Road Home, Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado, Metro Denver Sports Foundation (MDSC) "Sneaker Week" and Warren Village.
These charities include the American Council of the Blind of Colorado, Colorado Neurological Institute (CNI), Denver CASA - Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children, Denver's Road Home, Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado, Denver Rescue Mission, Metro Denver Sports Foundation (MDSC) "Sneaker Week" and Warren Village.