He is now the President & CEO of the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI), a Washington, D.
What does ACLI stand for?
ACLI stands for American Council of Life Insurers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACLI
We have 31 other meanings of ACLI in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Channel Locking Filter (Digital Lightwave)
- Aged Core Leather Gloves (World of Warcraft)
- Air Cushion Landing Gear
- Approved Classification and Labelling Guide (UK)
- Australian Classification of Local Government
- Australian Centre for Lesbian and Gay Research
- Association of California Life and Health Insurance Companies (Sacramento, CA)
- Ada Command Language Interpretation
- Administrative Command-Line Interface
- American Council of Life Insurance
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Associazioni Cristiane Lavoratori Italiani (Italy)
- American Continental Life Insurance Company (Missouri)
- Asian Conference on Language, Information and Computation
- Association of California Life Insurance Companies (now Association of California Life and Health Insurance Companies)
- Airborne Communications Location Identification & Collection System
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Insufficient Knee
- Asbestos-Containing Lagging and Insulation Materials
- Access Colorado Library Information Network
- Airborne Communications Location Identification and Collection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frank Keating President & CEO American Council of Life Insurers WASHINGTON, D.
He previously coordinated litigation work for the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI), where he helped shape emerging litigation developments and issues of interest to the life insurance industry.
WASHINGTON, May 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Thirteen global stakeholder organizations joined with the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) in a statement today expressing regret that legislation approved by Japan's Cabinet does not appear to reflect the stakeholders' repeated expressions of concern regarding plans to expand Japan Post's huge businesses in violation of Japan's WTO and GATS commitments.
Frank Keating President and chief executive officer American Council of Life Insurers
NRPC members include the Actuarial Foundation, the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI), the American Savings Education Council (ASEC), the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, the Financial Planning Association (FPA), For Our Grandchildren - A Social Security Education Project, the International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE), LIMRA International, the National Alliance for Caregiving (NAC), the National Association for Variable Annuities (NAVA), the National Preretirement Education Association (NPEA), and the Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement (WISER).
Despite technical improvements made to earlier versions of the legislation, the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI), which represents 383 life insurance companies, remains deeply concerned about several key provisions of this new law.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) is congratulating U.