6 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Council of Independent Laboratories (ACIL) today honored Hal Stratton, Chairman of the U.
What does ACIL stand for?
ACIL stands for American Council of Independent Laboratories
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACIL
We have 9 other meanings of ACIL in our Acronym Attic
- Army Clothing Initial Issue Point System
- Army Clothing Initial Issue Point System - Redesigned
- Association Canadienne des Infirmières et Infirmiers en Sidologie (Canadian Association of Nurses in AIDS Care)
- Association Canadienne des Infirmieres et Infirmiers en Sciences Neurogiques
- African Caribbean Institute of Jamaica
- Arbitration Court of International Justice (UN)
- Assistant Chief Immigration Judge (US DOJ)
- Australian Centre for Independent Journalism
- Arab Center for Independence of the Judiciary and the Legal Profession
- Al-Murtaza Cotton Industries (Pvt.) Limited (Pakistan)
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (United Kingdom)
- Ateneo Catechetical Instruction League (Xavier University, Ohio)
- Atlas Copco India Ltd. (Atlas Copco Group)
- Australian Consultants International Limited
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- Affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (UK)
- American Center for International Labor Solidarity
- A Course in Miracles (Foundation for Inner Peace)
- AC Induction Motor
- Advanced Communications Interface Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
NTS has been forced by circumstances to widen its focus, said Joe O'Neill, secretary of the American Council of Independent Laboratories.
He resides in Massachusetts and is an active member of the American Council of Independent Laboratories and previously served as the chairman of its Eastern Section, the Institute of Environmental Sciences and TEC, an international organization of CEOs.