com)-- Ragsdale Liggett PLLC has announced that Melissa Dewey Brumback, partner at the law firm, will conduct a webinar for the American Council of Engineering Companies to be held on April 11, 2013.
What does ACEC stand for?
ACEC stands for American Council of Engineering Companies (formerly American Consulting Engineers Council)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACEC
We have 34 other meanings of ACEC in our Acronym Attic
- Advisory Committee on Evidence-Based Practice (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; Rockville, MD)
- Airborne, Communications-Electronics Board
- All City Employee Benefit Service Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Acute Critical Effluent Concentration
- Ada Compiler Evaluation Capability
- Adams Columbia Electric Cooperative (Wisconsin)
- Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce
- Advisory Committee on Electromagnetic Compatibility (International Electrotechnical Commission; Switzerland)
- Alcona County Environmental Coalition (Alcona County, MI)
- American Consulting Engineers Council (now American Council of Engineering Companies)
- Areas of Critical Environmental Concern
- Armenian Cultural and Educational Center (Watertown, Massachusetts)
- Army Communications Electronics Command (now CECOM)
- Assessment Component of Employment Counselling
- Association Canadienne d'études Cinématographiques
- Association Canadienne d'études Cinématographiques (Film Studies Association of Canada)
- Association Chouala pour l'Education et Culture (Morocco)
- Association of Canadian Editorial Cartoonists (est. 1988)
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Canada
- Association of Corporate Executive Coaches
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Council of Engineering Companies of New York (ACEC New York) inducted a new slate of officers and directors.
The American Council of Engineering Companies of New Hampshire--formed in 1980 and incorporated in the state of New Hampshire as a nonprofit, voluntary and self-governing organization celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2010.
The soaring glass structure with its distinctive powerful curves and striking facade has earned a national Platinum Award for structural engineering from the American Council of Engineering Companies and an additional accolade for its structural systems from the organization's New York chapter.
the magazine of the American Council of Engineering Companies, finished second in the judging.
The American Council of Engineering Companies of Pennsylvania held the judging for the 2003 Diamond Awards for Engineering Excellence.
WASHINGTON -- The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)--the business association of the engineering industry--today strongly endorsed recommendations adopted by the co-chairs of The National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform to significantly increase revenues to support critical road, bridge and transit projects.
com)-- The American Council of Engineering Companies of North Carolina (ACEC/NC) has selected Solutions-IES, Inc.