Reduced Economic Activity and Large Losses of Jobs with No Help to Deficits and Debt if Lawmakers Fail to Confront the Negative Economic Impacts of Tax Increases Scheduled in the Law WASHINGTON, June 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A new study released today by the American Council for Capital Formation (ACCF) finds that failure to continue extensions on Bush-era and other tax cuts would result in significantly reduced economic activity, heavy jobs losses, and financial disarray that could propel the economy into another recessionary tailspin.
What does ACCF stand for?
ACCF stands for American Council for Capital Formation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACCF
We have 46 other meanings of ACCF in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Center Conference Facility
- Advisory Committee for Computing Facilities
- African Cultural Conservation Fund
- Alabama Child Caring Foundation
- Alamo City Cerveza Fest (beer brewing competition; Texas)
- Alfa Classic Club de France (French automobile club; est. 1997)
- All California Club Foray (mushroooms; California)
- American Car Club de France
- American Chestnut Cooperators' Foundation
- American College of Cardiology Foundation
- Amicale Cheminote des Coureurs de Fond (France)
- Amsterdam Center for Corporate Finance
- Animal Crossing City Folk (gaming)
- Area Communications Control Facility
- Arenac County Community Foundation (Michigan)
- Arkansas Christian Charitable Foundation
- Asian Christian Charismatic Fellowship
- Assembly of Christian Churches in Fiji
- Athey Creek Christian Fellowship
- Audit Consultants Conseils Financiers (French financial consulting company; Goussainville, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study examining the effects of the Waxman-Markey cap-and-trade bill on electricity costs and employment was released in August by the American Council for Capital Formation and the National Association of Manufacturers.
of Manufacturers and the American Council for Capital Formation, looks at the 50 states individually and at the nation as a whole.
A recent analysis by the American Council for Capital Formation concluded that uncertainty caused by these regulations could, by 2014, result in the loss of between $25 billion to $75 billion in investment in the economy and that this could result in the loss of between 476,000 and 1.
voters looking forward to November midterm elections, the American Council for Capital Formation (ACCF) and the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council (SBE Council) today unveiled a comprehensive study, which shows the harmful ways that a major policy initiative being debated in the Congress -- the Kerry-Lieberman cap-and-trade bill -- would hamper rather than help America's economic recovery.
Meanwhile, the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and the American Council for Capital Formation (ACCF) recently released the results of a jointly commissioned study assessing the potential national and state economic impacts of proposed climate change legislation pending in the Senate.
The primary argument is that savings are taxed more than once, according to the American Council for Capital Formation, a nonprofit nonpartisan organization that advocates policies encouraging saving and investment.
He serves on the Boards of Directors of the National Tax Association-Tax Institute of America, the Institute for Research on the Economics of Taxation, and the American Council for Capital Formation.