It began in the spring at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, with the world premiere production of Tales of the City, a new musical based on the novels of Armistead Maupin.
What does ACT stand for?
ACT stands for American Conservatory Theater (Repertory Theatre Company In San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACT
We have 1155 other meanings of ACT in our Acronym Attic
- Amazon Conservation Team
- America Coming Together
- American Cabaret Theatre (Indianapolis, IN)
- American Cell Technology
- American College of Theriogenologists
- American College of Toxicology (Bethesda, MD)
- American College Test
- American College Testing
- American Combat Teams
- American Congress for Truth
- American Corporations for Thailand
- American Council for Technology
- Americans for Competitive Telecommunications
- Americans for Conservative Training (grassroots political organization)
- Anagram and Copy Treatment (speech-language pathology)
- Analog Cordless Telecommunications
- Analysis Compliance & Training
- Analysis Control Team
- Analysis of Complexity Tool
- Analyst Control Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to that he performed at the American Conservatory Theater, Berkeley Stage Company, Zellerbach Auditorium and other Bay Area theaters.
” The Massachusetts native attended the University of Pennsylvania, followed by the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
The production turned out to be a remount by the debuting Edward Hastings (of American Conservatory Theater, San Francisco, fame) of the one he brought to the stage of the Santa Fe Opera last summer, complete with a clever Robert Tunes Hopkins set in which a giant book lying amidst the desert dunes opens to reveal the bey's palace.
The play has had one professional staging, at the Young Conservatory of the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco in 1994.
Career: Studied acting at the American Conservatory Theater, which led to her movie debut, Lucas, at the age of 15.
She studied at home after that, and took acting classes at the famous American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
He has served as Artistic/Producing Director of the Oakland (CA) Ensemble Theatre, Associate Artistic Director of San Francisco's American Conservatory Theater, and Acting Artistic Director of Brown University's Rites and Reason Theatre Company.