According to the American Conifer Society however, the yew and juniper are considered conifers although they produce berries instead of cones.
What does ACS stand for?
ACS stands for American Conifer Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACS
We have 1344 other meanings of ACS in our Acronym Attic
- American Coatings Show (trade show)
- American Cockatiel Society
- American College of Sofia (Bulgaria)
- American College of Surgeons
- American Colonization Society
- American Communications Services, Inc.
- American Community School (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- American Community Service
- American Community Survey (US Census Bureau)
- American Computer Software
- American Constitution Society
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- American Cooperative School (Suriname)
- American Corporate Services (various locations)
- American Correctional Solutions (healthcare; Orange, CA)
- American Cryonics Society
- American Crystal Sugar Company
- Amigonian Cooperators
- Amphibious Command Ship
- Analog Circuit Simulation