He coached the school's Math Team and the American Computer Science League.
What does ACSL stand for?
ACSL stands for American Computer Science League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACSL
We have 34 other meanings of ACSL in our Acronym Attic
- African Crop Science Journal
- American Ceramic Society Journal
- Australian Catholic Social Justice Council
- Adaptive Code Shift Keying
- Association of Canadian Sea Kayak Guides
- Abrams Common Software Library (US Army)
- Advanced Chemical Science Laboratory (US National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Advanced Continuous Simulation Language (AEgis Technologies Group, Inc.)
- Alternate Crops and Systems Laboratory
- Altocumulus Standing Lenticular Clouds (often confused for UFOs)
- Analytical Chemistry Services Laboratory
- Asian CounterStrike Source League (gaming)
- Asociación de Caridad San Lucas (San Lucas, Guatemala Association of Charity)
- Assistant Cub Scout Leader
- Association Control Service Element
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Logistics and Acquisition (US Army)
- Academic Community Service Learning Program (North Carolina Central University)
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- American Cooperative School of La Paz (Bolivia)
- Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Magnolia Science Academy, a new start-up charter school in Reseda, has scheduled two open houses to celebrate its science team's win in the American Computer Science League competition.
Keith is co-founder of the IMSA Advanced Computing Association, a member of the American Computer Science League and the Sound F/X, a jazz choir.