Sponsored by the American Composites Manufacturers Association.
What does ACMA stand for?
ACMA stands for American Composites Manufacturers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACMA
We have 82 other meanings of ACMA in our Acronym Attic
- Acellular Media to Internal Elastic Lamina Length
- Alarm and Control Management 16 (Nec)
- Academy of Country Music Awards
- Acquisition Career Management Advocate
- Advanced Civil/Military Aircraft
- Alabama Cast Metals Association
- Alumina Ceramic Manufacturers' Association
- Amateur Classical Musician's Association (New York, NY)
- American Cast Metals Association
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- Analytic Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials (journal)
- Armenian Christian Medical Association (Armenia)
- Army Class Managing Activity
- Arts and Communications Magnet Academy (high school)
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate
- Asbestos Cement Manufacturers Association (UK)
- Asociación Colombiana de Mecánicos de Aviación (Spanish)
- Associate Chartered Management Accountant
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data SIRC, the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) and other organizations have assembled an impressive body of research-based data to support the lawsuit's position and for on-going educational efforts to document that styrene, properly used, does not pose a cancer risk to humans and animals.
19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) recently selected Steven Balogh, Vice-President of Mar-Bal, Inc.
We continue to support SIRC and American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) in this initiative as the case moves towards summary judgment.
Winners will be announced in February 2011, at the trade show hosted by the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) in Ft.
Waldorf Astoria Orlando, Orlando, FL (609-466-9191) 9-11 * COMPOSITES 2010 EXHIBITION & CONVENTION American Composites Manufacturers Association, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas (acmashow.
American Composites Manufacturers Association, 2005 Conference on FRP in Corrosion, Construction and Infrastructure, Riviera Casino & Resort, Las Vegas, NV, Jerome DeVilbiss (360) 733-1942--March 8-11.
The American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) today announced that online attendee and housing registration is now open for COMPOSITES 2011, THE Composites Exhibition and Convention, which will be held in Ft.