The demography of Jerusalem The American Committee on Jerusalem is an Arab-American organization founded to preserve the interests of both Jews and Palestinians living in Jerusalem.
What does ACJ stand for?
ACJ stands for American Committee on Jerusalem
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACJ
We have 36 other meanings of ACJ in our Acronym Attic
- Audit Commission in Wales
- Aegis CEC Integration Working Group
- A319 Corporate Jet (Airbus aircraft)
- Acromioclavicular Joint
- Administration of Criminal Justice (various locations)
- Advisory Circular Joint
- Advisory Committee on the Judiciary (New York)
- Airbus Corporate Jetliner (aviation)
- Alianza Mundial de Asociaciones Cristianas de Jóvenes (Spanish: World Alliance of YMCAs)
- Allegheny County Jail (Pennsylvania)
- American Communication Journal
- American Council for Judaism (est. 1942)
- American Council on Japan
- Anti-Car-Jacking (car security system)
- Arthrites Chroniques Juvéniles (French: Chronic Juvenile Arthritis)
- Artificially Constructed Junction
- Asociación Cristiana de Jóvenes (Christian Youth Association, Guatemala)
- Association Culture et Jeunesse (French: Culture and Youth Association)
- Australian College of Journalism
- Abnormal Chemosensory Jump 6
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of that delegation, which was sponsored by the American Committee on Jerusalem, an Arab-American organization, I had the privilege of traveling on a pilgrimage that was truly transformative.