Highwinds is supporting FASTHockey by delivering, over its scalable and reliable CDN, live and on-demand coverage of this season's hockey games, which includes games from USA Hockey, Hockey Canada, the American Collegiate Hockey Association, and others.
What does ACHA stand for?
ACHA stands for American Collegiate Hockey Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHA
We have 30 other meanings of ACHA in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act (Australia)
- Adelaide Community Health Alliance (Australia)
- African Canadian Heritage Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (Florida)
- Air-Conduction Hearing Aid (device)
- Allegheny County Housing Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- American Catholic Historical Association (Washington, DC)
- American College Health Association
- American College of Healthcare Architects
- American College of Hospital Administrators
- Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis (mathematical journal)
- Associate Commissioner for Health Affairs
- Association for Communal Harmony in Asia
- Australian Community Health Association
- Atlantic County Healing Arts Institute (New Jersey)
- Asian Community Health Action Network
- African Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Partnerships (Gaborone, Botswana)
- Asociacion Chilena de Agencias de Publicidad
- Association des Centres Hospitaliers et d'Accueil Privés du Québec
- Alberta Child Health Benefit (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following year we brought in another good group of freshmen and we made the American Collegiate Hockey Association playoffs held in Chicago last year.
The schools are part of the American Collegiate Hockey Association, which was created in 1991 and now has five divisions with more than 375 teams.
Byline: - Sean Ceglinsky The College of the Canyons men's club hockey team continued to make a name for itself at the American Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament.
Byline: - Sean Ceglinsky Matt Crumlish did everything he could, making 27 saves to keep his College of the Canyons men's hockey club teammates close throughout Friday's American Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament second-round game.
Byline: - Gerry Gittelson COLLEGES College of the Canyons The club hockey team, hoping to parlay momentum after upsetting previously undefeated Wagner College the day before, was eliminated in the American Collegiate Hockey Association Division III National tournament in Michigan on Friday by losing to Hope College 1-0 on a power-play goal.
3-2 in overtime in an opening-round game of the American Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament in Michigan.
Byline: - Gerry Gittelson COLLEGES College of the Canyons The ice hockey team has been invited to play in the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA) Division III National tournament in Muskegon, Mich.