Wingate is something of a national compounding authority as one of only six recipients of the American College of Veterinary Pharmacists Earl W.
What does ACVP stand for?
ACVP stands for American College of Veterinary Pharmacists (Memphis, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACVP
We have 1 other meaning of ACVP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Cities of Vietnam
- Associazione Culturale Vittorio Nisio
- Appalachian Community Visiting Nurse Association
- Aberdeen Council of Voluntary Organisations (UK)
- American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- Arlington County Volunteer Office (Virginia)
- Advanced COMINT Voice Processor
- Airline Certificate Vetting Program
- Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists
- Atlantic Coast and Valleys Project (UK)
- Authorized COMSEC Vendor Program
- American College of Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Association of CardioVascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (Chicago, IL)
- Activin A Receptor
- American Center for Voting Rights
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- Anterior Coronary Vascular Resistance (cardiology)
- Automotive Cluster Vienna Region (Vienna, Austria)
- Activin A Receptor, Type IIB
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Marin County Pharmacist Association (Past President), The California Pharmacists Association, Past Board of Trustee Member, District 1, The Pharmacy Foundation of California, The Premium Pharmacists Network, The American Pharmacists Association, The National Community Pharmacists Association, American College of Veterinary Pharmacists, and The American College of Apothecaries (Past President and currently the Vice President for Clinical Affairs).