2003 Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists and American Society of Veterinary Clinical Pathology.
What does ACVP stand for?
ACVP stands for American College of Veterinary Pathologists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACVP
We have 1 other meaning of ACVP in our Acronym Attic
- Association Culturelle Vietnamienne de Cachan
- Association of Cities of Vietnam
- Associazione Culturale Vittorio Nisio
- Appalachian Community Visiting Nurse Association
- Aberdeen Council of Voluntary Organisations (UK)
- American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- Arlington County Volunteer Office (Virginia)
- Advanced COMINT Voice Processor
- Airline Certificate Vetting Program
- Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals
- American College of Veterinary Pharmacists (Memphis, TN)
- Atlantic Coast and Valleys Project (UK)
- Authorized COMSEC Vendor Program
- American College of Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Association of CardioVascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (Chicago, IL)
- Activin A Receptor
- American Center for Voting Rights
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- Anterior Coronary Vascular Resistance (cardiology)
- Automotive Cluster Vienna Region (Vienna, Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in veterinary clinical pathology from Louisiana State University, is a Diplomat of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists, and is currently enrolled in the MBA for Executives program at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
He is a diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists and has been involved with or responsible for more than 50 INDs and 13 MAAs/NDAs.