In 2005, Schatzberg became a diplomat of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine in neurology, one of just over 100 such specialists in North America.
What does ACVIM stand for?
ACVIM stands for American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Attenuated Compensated Volume Flow
- Advisory Committee on Voluntary Foreign Aid
- Air Crash Victims Family Group (Canada)
- Alternate Current Voltage Gradient (oil and gas industry)
- Armagh Confederation of Voluntary Groups (UK)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Customs Valuation Guide (market value)
- Acquired Common Variable Hypogammaglobulinemia
- adenylyl cyclase type VI
- Anderson Collegiate Vocational Institute (Ontario, Canada)
- Auburn Cable Vision, Inc.
- Arkansas Crop Variety Improvement Program
- A Computerized Visitor Information System
- Acid Chrome Violet K
- Action Concertation Vieillissement Longueuil (French: Concerted Action Elderly Longueuil; Longueil, Canada)
- America's Cup Village Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Anterior Common Vertebral Ligament (anatomy)
- Association of Cinema and Video Laboratories, Inc
- Association of Consumer Vehicle Lessors (Nashville, TN)
- Accordéon-Club Vieux-Mulhouse (French: Old Mulhouse Accordion Club; est. 1952)
- Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines (New Zealand Food Safety Authority; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
was recently presented at the 2007 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, and was published in a special Parasitology Supplement to Veterinary Medicine.
For further information, contact your local veterinarian or the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine at 800-245-9081.
He is a Diplomat of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Cardiology and Internal Medicine), a Fellow (FACC) of the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association (FAHA).
Levitan, a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, has received worldwide recognition as founder of the Center for Specialized Veterinary Care and Compassionate Care Center, the world's first veterinary referral hospital to allow human owners to stay with their pets overnight.
Results Presented at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine 2005 Forum - BELLEVILLE, Ontario, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Bioniche Life Sciences Inc.
ChaseHealthAdvance financing options(SM) has partnered with The American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Foundation (ACVIM) to give its Diplomates the opportunity to support animal health research just by offering ChaseHealthAdvance to their clients.
He is a diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Specialty of Cardiology.