12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) today announced the official launch of ACTEC Wealth Advisor, an iPad application targeted to financial service professionals and other advisors in wealth management.
What does ACTEC stand for?
ACTEC stands for American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACTEC
We have 2 other meanings of ACTEC in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Council for Technology and Education
- Anodal Closure Tetanus
- Approvals Committee for Terminal Equipment
- Aqueous Cigarette Tar Extract
- Association for Career and Technical Education (formerly American Vocational Association)
- Association of Corporate Travel Executives
- A Commitment to Excellence (scholarship program; Rosie’s Broadway Kids)
- Accrediting Council for Theological Education in Africa
- Association of Career and Technical Education Administrators (Johnstown, NY)
- Advanced Construction Technology Center (est. 1989; Japan)
- Association for Cultural, Technical and Educational Cooperation (Belgium)
- Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc
- Agence d'Aide a la Cooperation Technique et au Developpement (French: Aid Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development)
- Aquaculture Center for Training, Education and Demonstration (Fort Pierce, FL)
- Army Civilian Training, Education & Development System
- Access Technologies Forum
- Access Telephone Number
- Alliance for Competition in Telecommunications
- Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
- Advisory Committee on Teacher Education and Qualifications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clark has been elected as a Fellow in the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC).
has announced that Robert Wells has been elected to the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Foundation.
As is discussed below, these issues were addressed in an amicus curiae brief filed in Strangi by the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (College).
Members of the task force include the AICPA, the American Bar Association's Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law and its Section of Taxation, the American College of Tax Counsel, the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, the American Tax Policy Institute, and the American Bankers Association.
Suggested Reading On the Web The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel site has an extensive list of estate planning links, www.
Haupt has been selected as Fellow in The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC).
27, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) recently elected 29 Fellows to the College during its fall 2011 national meeting held in mid-October at the Hotel del Coronado in Coronado, California.