D3 Quality Assurance and Peer Review Programs: These solutions support practices to ensure quality and patient safety, differentiate themselves in their market, and prepare to achieve American College of Radiology (ACR) or American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) accreditation.
What does ACRO stand for?
ACRO stands for American College of Radiation Oncology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACRO
We have 1 other meaning of ACRO in our Acronym Attic
- Acting Chief Recreation Officer
- Advisory Committee on Repair and Overhaul (Canadian Forces)
- African Clinical Research Organisation (South Africa)
- Agency for Consultation and Research in Oceanography (France)
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Organization (Western Technical College)
- Aircraft Crashes Record Office (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Alabama Court Referral Officer
- Alberta Cave Rescue Organisation
- Alberta Cave Rescue Organization (Canada)
- Alumni and Community Relations Office
- American Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos)
- Anglesey County Record Office (UK)
- Aransas County Republican Organization (Texas)
- Area Crime Reduction Officer
- Asian Ceramic Research Organization
- Assistant Chief Range Officer
- Assistant Chief Regulatory Officer
- Assistant Chief Returning Officer
- Association Canadienne de Radio-Oncologie (French: Canadian Association of Radiation Oncology)
- Association for the Control of Radioactivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kuettel, who is also president-elect of the American College of Radiation Oncology.
The second poster was presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO).
He is a member of numerous state and national professional societies, a Fellow of the American College of Radiology and a Fellow of the American College of Radiation Oncology.
SALT LAKE CITY -- BSD Medical Corporation (AMEX:BSM) today announced that the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) has dedicated two of the twenty chapters in its 2008 Practice Management Guide to hyperthermia therapy in treating cancer.
today reviewed the presentations made at the annual conference of the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) held February 22-24 in San Diego.
Sirtex, a leading developer of targeted and innovative cancer therapies, will sponsor a breakfast lecture at the 18th Annual American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) meeting to be held February 21-23 in Miami, Fla.
March 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The delivery of localized radiation treatment directly to cancer sites using high dose rate x- rays on demand has significant potential to improve cancer treatment, according to a recent symposium on Electronic Brachytherapy at the 15th Annual Meeting of the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO).