The Supplement will be distributed with the January issue of American Journal of Preventive Medicine, the official journal of The American College of Preventive Medicine and the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research, an internationally recognized, peer reviewed scientific journal that publishes articles in the areas of prevention research, teaching, practice and policy.
What does ACPM stand for?
ACPM stands for American College of Preventive Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACPM
We have 24 other meanings of ACPM in our Acronym Attic
- Automobile Club Panhard et Levassor du Centre (French: Panhard and Central Levassor Automobile Club)
- Allen County Public Library Foundation (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Aceite Combustible para Motores (Spanish: Diesel Fuel)
- Active Credit Portfolio Management (investment)
- Activity Career Program Manager
- Advanced Certificate in Project Management (various locations)
- Agence Clientèle du Pays Manceau (Electricité de France, Customers Office of Le Mans)
- Aircrew Protective Mask
- American College of Pain Management (AAIM)
- American College of Prehospital Medicine
- American College of Project Managers (Spring, TX)
- Association Control Protocol Machine
- Association of Canadian Pension Management
- Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
- Average Cost Per Minute (telecommunications)
- Advanced Computer Program Maintenance Facility
- Australian Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health
- Advocacy Council for People with Mental Retardation
- American College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American College of Podiatric Medical Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richland previously served for seven years as Executive Director of the American College of Preventive Medicine, the national medical specialty society representing preventive medicine physicians.
The initial signers included the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Academy of Neurology, American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Cardiology, Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, American College of Emergency Physicians, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American College of Physicians, American College of Preventive Medicine, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Re habilitation, American College of Radiology, American Society for Radiation Oncology, and ASCO.
Among the organizations making up the SCA Coalition are the American College of Preventive Medicine, the American Society of Echocardiography, the National Association of EMS Physicians, the International Association of Fire Fighters, the National Athletic Trainers' Association, various patient support groups, and all three major manufacturers of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
Information: Lacey Young, Meetings Manager, American College of Preventive Medicine, 1307 New York Avenue NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005 USA, 202-466-2044, ext.
and colleagues in a poster presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Preventive Medicine.
Low Health Risk In a recent panel of the American College of Preventive Medicine, Dr.
The medical societies include the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Preventive Medicine and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.