Richard Clinchy III, Chairman of the American College of Prehospital Medicine.
What does ACPM stand for?
ACPM stands for American College of Prehospital Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACPM
We have 24 other meanings of ACPM in our Acronym Attic
- Agent Containing Particles per Liter of Air
- Automobile Club Panhard et Levassor du Centre (French: Panhard and Central Levassor Automobile Club)
- Allen County Public Library Foundation (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Aceite Combustible para Motores (Spanish: Diesel Fuel)
- Active Credit Portfolio Management (investment)
- Activity Career Program Manager
- Advanced Certificate in Project Management (various locations)
- Agence Clientèle du Pays Manceau (Electricité de France, Customers Office of Le Mans)
- Aircrew Protective Mask
- American College of Pain Management (AAIM)
- American College of Preventive Medicine
- American College of Project Managers (Spring, TX)
- Association Control Protocol Machine
- Association of Canadian Pension Management
- Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
- Average Cost Per Minute (telecommunications)
- Advanced Computer Program Maintenance Facility
- Australian Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health
- Advocacy Council for People with Mental Retardation
- American College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation