She holds certified physician executive designation from the American College of Physician Executives, is certified in health care quality management by the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians, and is certified by voluntary re-examination by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
What does ACPE stand for?
ACPE stands for American College of Physician Executives
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACPE
We have 36 other meanings of ACPE in our Acronym Attic
- Auglaize County Public District Library (Ohio)
- Association Canadienne des Professionels en Dons Planres (French: Canadian Association of Gift Planners)
- Administration for Civil Protection and Disaster Relief (Slovenia)
- Advisory Committee on Planning, Design and Realty (Canada)
- Advisory Committee on Personal Dosimetry Services
- Africa Community Publishing Development Trust (Zimbabwe)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
- Action Communautaire pour la Protection de l’Environnement (Cameroon)
- Acute Cardiogenic Pulmonary Edema (pulmonology)
- Alaska Commission on Post Secondary Education
- American Council on Pharmaceutical Education
- Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders (religious group)
- Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education (Phoeniz, AZ)
- Associate Commissioner for Planning and Evaluation
- Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc.
- Atlas Copco Prime Energy
- Australian College of Physical Education
- American College of Prosthodontists Education Foundation (Chicago, Illinois)
- Archives Council of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
- Accounting Continuing Professional Education Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 percent: MHA/MHS, 6 percent; American College of Physician Executives CPE designation, 3 percent; and LLB, 2 percent.
He is a member of the American College of Physician Executives, International Academy of Pathology, American Society of Clinical Pathologists, Michigan State Medical Society, American Osteopathic Association and the College of American Pathologists, among others.
Harold Ray, MD, and Samuel Nussbaum, MD, are the winners of the 2003 Physician Executive awards, sponsored by the American College of Physician Executives and Modern Physician magazine.
Fabius was also recognized as a Distinguished Fellow by the American College of Physician Executives in 2003.
He is also president of the American College of Physician Executives.
He holds a masters degree in administrative medicine from the University of Wisconsin Medical School, is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, and a member of the American College of Physician Executives.
In addition, the CPE is one requirement towards Fellowship in the American College of Physician Executives.