She is a member of numerous medical professional organizations, including the American Society of Breast Surgeons and American College of Osteopathic Surgeons.
What does ACOS stand for?
ACOS stands for American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACOS
We have 23 other meanings of ACOS in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Clinical Oncology and Radiobiology Research Network (est. 2005; UK)
- Advisory Commission on Radioactive Waste (Maine; environmental)
- A Change of Seasons (Dream Theater album)
- A Crown of Swords (Wheel of Time; book 7)
- ACCS Common Operating System
- Adaptive Cognitive Orthosis Shell
- Advanced Core Operating System
- Advisory Committee on Safety (IEC)
- Air and Space Communications Operations Squadron (US Air Force)
- Aircraft Certification Office Subsystem
- American College of Surgeons
- Anti-Capitalist Operating System
- Arc Cosine (Inverse Cosine)
- Army Common Operating System
- Assistant Chief of Staff (also seen as A/COS)
- Associate Chief of Staff
- Associazione Cattolica Operatori Sanitari (Italian: Catholic Association of Medics and Paramedics)
- Asthma-COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Overlap Syndrome
- At Change of Shift
- Australian Chamber Of Shipping
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cianciolo is involved in many professional associations including the American College of Physician Executives, American Urologic Association, American Osteopathic Association, Florida Urologic Association, Pinellas Osteopathic Medical Society, Florida Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, Chairman Surgical committee, American College Osteopathic Surgeons, Managed Care Committee, American College Osteopathic Surgeons, Ethics Committee, and Board Member of Florida Osteopathic School of Medicine.
This year, he became one of only four recipients to be given the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons Humanitarian Award.