Knopp said at the annual meeting of the American College of Nuclear Medicine.
What does ACNM stand for?
ACNM stands for American College of Nuclear Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACNM
We have 8 other meanings of ACNM in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Commander, Naval Intelligence Command
- Azienda Comunale di Navigazione Interna Lagunare (Municipal Company of Lagoon Waterborne Transport, Italy)
- Armenian Center for National and International Studies (Yerevan, Armenia)
- ACCOUNTANCY CONSULTANTS of New Jersey
- Advocates for Children of New Jersey (formerly Association for Children of New Jersey; Newark, NJ)
- Association for Children of New Jersey (now Advocates for Children of New Jersey; Newark, NJ)
- AIDS Committee of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (game)
- Association of California Nurse Leaders
- Applied Chinese Natural Language Generation
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Application-Centric Network Management (BMC Software)
- Associated Contractors of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- Australian College of Natural Medicine, Inc.
- Workshop on Autonomic Communication and Network Management (IEEE)
- Alliance for Canadian New Music Projects (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Age Concern Nottingham and Nottinghamshire (UK)
- Association of Child Neurology Nurses
- Australian College of Neonatal Nurses (est. 1992)
- Australian Conference on Neural Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lamki said at the annual meeting of the American College of Nuclear Medicine.
Passalaqua said at the annual meeting of the American College of Nuclear Medicine.