A hormone associated with love and produced naturally in the body can help protect children from the negative effects of maternal depression, according to a study presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
What does ACNP stand for?
ACNP stands for American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACNP
We have 20 other meanings of ACNP in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Chief of Naval Operations
- Association des Comites Nationaux Olympiques (French: Association of the National Olympic Committees)
- Association des Comites Nationaux Olympiques d'Afrique (French: Association of National Olympic Committees of Africa; Abuja, Nigeria)
- Assistant Chief of Naval Operations for Communications and Cryptology (US Navy)
- Association Canadienne de Normalisation
- Action Nova
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Aerohive Certified Network Professional
- Allied Chemical Nuclear Products, Inc.
- American College of Neuropsychiatrists
- American College of Nuclear Physicians
- American College of Nurse Practitioners
- Archivio Collettivo Nazionale delle Pubblicazioni Periodiche
- Asociación Católica Nacional de Propagandistas (Spanish: National Catholic Association of Propagandists)
- Assistant Chief of Naval Personnel
- American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- Advisory Committee on New Production Reactor Safety
- Autographa Californica Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Autographa Californica Nuclear Polyhydrolysis Virus Genome (virus research)
- Accident Non-Reportable
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, presented at the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology annual meeting, shows children born to depressed mothers are at greater risk of mental disorders, but this risk can be lessened depending on genetic factors related to Oxytocin functioning.
Poster presented at the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology annual conference 2007.
Scientists presenting at the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology annual meeting today reported significant changes in brain structure and responses in sleep-deprived rats, which mimic the changes seen in the brains of people experiencing depression.
Reports from the General Accounting Office and the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology show that we do no harm to our patients.
Schizophrenia: Gender connections There are preliminary indications that the corpus callosum-- a bundle of nerve fibers connecting the right and left brain hemispheres -- displays gender-specific abnormalities among schizophrenics, according to a report at the annual meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology held last week in Washington, D.
Pharmacokinetic Data Supporting Phase 3 Development of ALKS 9070, a Long-Acting Injectable Antipsychotic, to be Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP) -- -- Phase 1/2 Data of Novel Depression Drug Candidate, ALKS 5461, Will Also be Highlighted at ACNP -- -- Clinical and Pharmacoeconomic Analyses of VIVITROL([R]) in the Treatment of Alcohol and Opioid Dependence to be Presented at the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry Annual Meeting -- DUBLIN -- Alkermes plc (NASDAQ: ALKS) today announced that data on three of the company's clinical programs are scheduled to be presented at two upcoming major medical meetings this week.
He is the recipient of numerous awards, including the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology Distinguished Service Award, the Society for Neuroscience Public Service Award, the Autism Society of America Congressional Leadership Award, the Depression and Bipolar Support Paul Wellstone Mental Health Award, and the Epilepsy Foundation Public Service Award.