He is a past President of American College of Hyperbaric Medicine and has participated in the hyperbaric training of more than 3,500 health care professionals.
What does ACHM stand for?
ACHM stands for American College of Hyperbaric Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHM
We have 2 other meanings of ACHM in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Challenges Helping Individuals Expand Values and Education
- Action, Common sense, Hard work, Imagination, Energy, Vision and values, Enthusiasm
- Another Chance Initiative for Education, Vocation or Employment (New York Department of Labor)
- Asociación de Chilenos Residentes en Guatemala (Spanish: Chilean Residents Association in Guatemala)
- Association of Consumer Health Information Specialists
- Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd. (China)
- Atlantic Coast Hockey League
- Atlantic County Healthy Living Coalition (New Jersey)
- Australian Clearing House for Library and Information Science (indexing and abstracting organization)
- Arenac County Historical Museum (Arenac County, Michigan)
- Australian Cultural Heritage Management (Hindmarsh, South Australia, Australia)
- Achromatopsia 1
- Academy of Certified Hazardous Materials Managers
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Management Plan (Perth Region, Australia)
- Ambulatory and Community Health Network (Illinois)
- Australian College of Holistic Nurses
- Association of Community Health Nursing Educators
- Asociación Chilena para las Naciones Unidas (Spanish)
- Affiliation of Crystal Healing Organisations
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also serves as the President and Chief Operating Officer of Hyperbaric & Wound Care Associates, a medical specialty group serving Southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois, and as the President of the American College of Hyperbaric Medicine.
Aurora Health Care and the American College of Hyperbaric Medicine are urging households to guard against CO poisoning this holiday season.