org American College of Healthcare Information Administrators (ACHIA) 701 Lee Street Ste 600 Des Plaines, IL 60016 847-759-8601 Fax: 847-759-8602 info@aameda.
What does ACHIA stand for?
ACHIA stands for American College of Healthcare Information Administrators (professional association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACHIA
- Aurora Colony Handspinners' Guild (Oregon)
- Advisory Committee on Health Human Resources (Canada)
- African Commission of Health and Human Rights Promoters
- Advances in Computer-Human Interaction (international conference)
- Advisory Council on Health Infostructure (Canada)
- Air Center Helicopters, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)
- American Country Holdings, Inc.
- Arkansas Center for Health Improvement
- International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interaction
- Alaska Comprehensive Health Insurance Association
- A Collection of Hyperlinks in A Common Home for U (Indian web portal)
- Academic Challenges Helping Individuals Expand Values and Education
- Action, Common sense, Hard work, Imagination, Energy, Vision and values, Enthusiasm
- Another Chance Initiative for Education, Vocation or Employment (New York Department of Labor)
- Asociación de Chilenos Residentes en Guatemala (Spanish: Chilean Residents Association in Guatemala)
- Association of Consumer Health Information Specialists
- Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd. (China)
- Atlantic Coast Hockey League
- Atlantic County Healthy Living Coalition (New Jersey)
- Australian Clearing House for Library and Information Science (indexing and abstracting organization)